1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmute Monsieur viande

Discussion in 'BAN APPEALS' started by Wiebe987, Oct 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Wiebe987

Member VIP User
    145/153

• SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197103266
    • The Reason he got muted: He got muted because some players said "hey monsieur viande are you french" in french and he replied.
    • Why you are asking for an Unban: Normally it's 30 minutes if you don't speak english but he got muted for 64 months (= around 4 à 5 years) (http://guc.site.nfoservers.com/sb/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Monsieur&advType=name) and that's a bit much don't you think?? okay if you got muted for 30 minutes but for 4 years?? Okay he was very toxic but today he was very kind (no joke)
    • If you know the admin which banned you, Please insert the Admins name (this could speed up the process) Minixo Muted him
    • Proffs if you have them (not required) He is a good leader

2. minixo

Member User
    13/26

First of all, This punishment was not applied on you so this is not your duty to post unmute appeal which belongs to somebody else and what will you expect from me after you (viande) don't change your toxic behaviour after being constantly warned. Viktor muted viande for 3000 mints or more maybe, that warning was enough already but this guy didn't fix his mistakes. You (Wiebe) and Viande started insulting me by calling me noob all the time and viande saying "unmute wiebe or i will rekt you" and then in the next map, after i muted 3 players straight for not speaking english and spamming on mic, viande goes speaking some other language after several warnings.

Do you really think i will mute viande for 30 mints after a series of punishments already? Read server rules.

Have broken the rules once – You get 30 minutes of mute .
    Have broken the rules twice – You get 60 minutes of mute .
    Have broken the rules three times – You get 10 hours ( 600 minutes ) of mute .
    Have broken the rules four times – You get 1 month( 108 000 minutes ) of mute .
    Have broken the rules five times - You get permanent mute .

Now tell me one thing. What exactly is running in the mind of people like you or viande? You and viande did the same thing, speaking other language while knowing the rules and warnings then calling the admin abusive and appealing to remove the punishment. Are you just messing with server rules to check admin's patience?

I just performed my job and what i'm required to do as an admin. Now it's upto others, what decision they want to take over this mute.

If these kind of people are appreciated for the actions that are mentioned above, Players will move to other servers already.

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #2 minixo, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  3. Sky♤Nova

Member User
    15/26

i was online at the time and when viande said that '' if you not gonna unmute wiebie i will rekt you'' . At that point i knew that he is gonna be muted 0

4. CRuNCH

Server Admin Member VIP
    21/26

I wasn’t there at the time of the mute, but I think people need to learn to take a joke. Just let him have a bit of fun and warning viande lots on the voice won’t work if he doesnt like you. I think maybe muting him for a couple days would’ve been enough for this incident, I know viande is a repeat offender and by the rules he’s should be perms muted by now, but I feel viande is a player who likes to test the rules and you have to adapt and get to know the players instead of muting them which will ruin player count and people (including me) will view you as a nazi admin. Minixo, you’re admin has been removed before for abuse so I really don’t expect you to be the one doing this, you have changed since getting your admin back but it’s made you less fun and more of a little bitch who follows the rules so exactly. I agree that viande should’ve been muted, I think the time should be lower.

• Adore Adore x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. minixo

Member User
    13/26

People are never happy no matter what they get. If i do fun in the server, people will get offended and report me directly for abuse, If i stay serious, people will start calling me a nazi admin.

Did someone ever report lucy, jelster, jerry banana , you (crunch), lizard wizard or bigmobanana for using their commands for fun? NO! Why? Because all of you are in a circle of friendship which means that if someone does it from your "circle of friendship", It's too cool and when i do the same thing, it's exactly abuse.This is double meaning.

It would be better if you tell viande to improve himself instead of blaming me. I have already improved and apologized for my mistakes that i ever did and i always do, every one knows.

#5 minixo, Oct 30, 2018
  6. Wiebe987

Member VIP User
    25/26

Look minixo first of all viande can't log in on his account Idk why but he can't so that's why I'm doing and since he is my friend. 2nd of all i'm going to say everything that happened. So first I was playing (monsieur viande was not online) and someone from Belgium joined (my country) so I asked do you speak dutch, french or german since Belgium has 3 languages and he said dutch and i said "Ik ook" (Me too) and he starts talking dutch because he didn't know about the english rule only. So I said it in dutch because he probally don't know English that well. I was talking a bit dutch with him and then he got muted. Minixo said he warned him, I didn't saw it or hear it but probably i was blind. So i asked why got he muted and the reason was english only (What I understand 100%). Then I said to minixo "aren't you going to mute me either". He said "I didn't warn you only the other guy". I mean c'mon you are muting someone but not me?? I even spoke more dutch. Okay i was lucky i didn't get a mute but this is unfair. So i discussed with minixo since i found this very unfair. Like a minute later minixo unmuted the guy. So everything was fine.

BUT THEN AFTER THE MAP CHANGE

So we were playing on another map and some french guys joined so I said for the fun (what i did earlier, i say it a lot for the fun) "Bonjour, je parle le française" or something like that and those other kids reacted in French (what's normal in French). I got muted 30 sec later for 30 minutes for speaking another language. Then he was already mad because i discussed with him earlier ^^^^. Like 10 min later monsieur viande joins and I say to him "hey, I got muted" (something like that). And monsieur "who did it?". Me: "Minixo". (ofc there are more messages sent to each other but that's it in short). So monsieur said some shit including " if you not gonna unmute Wiebe i will rekt you". Later I said "minixo you are a noob xD" (I wrote XD with it otherwise I was also going to get a gag since he has no humor). Later monsieur viande said no he is not a noob or something like that. Later some french ppl joined and said are you french. "yes". They started talking french (they didn't know the rule). And monsieur talked english to them to say the rule but to late monsieur got muted. THE END!

Voila here is the full story. "Voila" is allowed right?

Okay he was very toxic but was this mute deserved? I don't think so

edit: If ppl want proof:

So the guy changed his name during game. this was his first mute (then i discussed with minixo an he got unmuted)
    https://gyazo.com/ecdc6bd1393e4784f30fe6ff1a7f7047
    Then I got muted for 30 min because i said je parle le .....
    https://gyazo.com/731f2f9b1f87c9e004b10b008578e83f
    Then he got muted for 60 min because he talked the previous map dutch with me
    https://gyazo.com/ed90c82cc1d4fb8e37d0a7c398039288

Then monsieur got muted for 30 min because he talked "french"
    https://gyazo.com/a7f09544b17b52d9008a1996910a9e1d
    But then minixo decided to perm mute him cause why not
    https://gyazo.com/9fbcc5d5f701c3842ab7226257a3d816

#6 Wiebe987, Oct 30, 2018
  7. minixo

Member User
    13/26

Here he starts lying. Let me correct his words. I had said "you (wiebe) didn't speak other language after the warning" ( someone show him chat history ) but the other guy did so he got muted. But then you said mute me too so instead of muting you I unmuted both of you saying that "just don't do it again" then in the other map both of you started speaking french or Dutch again then I had muted you and the other guy.

Wiebe was saying different french and Dutch words but I ignored, when he said something that he has written above in french, I had to mute him because it was enough of warnings.

Also you don't have to tell people to speak English in other language as french or Dutch, when the admin has already told them to speak English which I did. And Even if you wanna tell them to speak English only then do it in English, not french or Dutch.

When people join the server from India or pakistan like ryzen from India or pakos from Pakistan ( I know pakos lives in france but he is from Pakistan). I never ask them that "Kia tum India/Pakistan se ho?" Means "are you from India/Pakistan?". I have always asked that in English.

On the other side, I'm not a Google translater that will understand your language then translate it into English and then justify it that you didn't mean to speak other language but to tell the other people that English is the rule.

In pirates ports Royal,

Wiebe: there's no good leader (while I was leading)

Wiebe: noobs are always online

Wiebe: minixo is one of them

You can check chat history that I didn't reply that. Then viande joins and wiebe says minixo muted me, viande says in chat "unmute wiebe or I will rekt you"
    Then viande opens mic and spams minixo like 10 times, so I had to respond, on which he says "unmute him (wiebe) or I will this and that you" I still didn't mute viande.

In the next map, As I said I had mute some players cause they were more like spaming mic in other language. Then a guy says "speak English" on which viande says something in french so I muted him permanently. Remember, viande had warnings for being toxic, he had warnings for not speaking English.

What are you defending viande for when he is allowed to be permanently muted by Marius for breaking rules. He did break rules today too so I punished him.

Also as you can see him (Wiebe) saying that he started speaking other language for fun again after warning, the mute was must as speaking other language isn't allowed in the server.

Viande said something in french 2 times right after the spammers, Which clearly means that he was trolling so in this case also, the mute was must.

#7 minixo, Oct 30, 2018
  8. Wiebe987

Member VIP User
    25/26

well 1 I said multiple times i think or i'm not sure or i'm blind, etc. 2 humor 3 i'm not going further in the discus. Had kind of the same shit in a other server (some ppl know it) and there are always 2 sides. Waiting for Marius for his decision.

9. CRuNCH

Server Admin Member VIP
    21/26

If one of those people listed had done what you had I would’ve said something. Your admin got removed because you were using it on KD28 which was killing him and it would look bad for the server if the admins were just using commands for no reason on people who didn’t want them to do it, that was a very poor way to explain that on my part but I hope you understand what I’m saying. I think blaming the fact that you aren’t in the “circle of friendship” is a poor excuse for why you got reported, you were doing this abusing for a long time and I tried to let you change but you just kept going. I think you have definitely improved as a admin recently but everyone’s always learning so I’m not too upset with your decision on this, I don’t agree with what you did, but I can still accept it.
    I won’t be replying to this thread anymore.

10. minixo

Member User
    13/26

I don't wanna set up another argument here but this is just an illogical excuse to defend yourself. If you look in the past, there are a lot of uses of commands that were used for fun and caused kill to the player, I witnessed it myself and kd28 fell down by my mistake as it was my failure of calculation but see, I accepted my mistake in front of everyone, I didn't put silly excuses that it was killing the player, what your abuses did then? Healed the player probably? Well i'm gonna stop here since no one's gonna face the reality just to protect their "circle of friend ship".

11. Harsh

Member User
    30/51

Its strange how all these abuses and stuff like that always happens when Im not online.............when Im on the server everything is just fine.
    There were many guys that lost their access for abusing/havingfun in the past and more will lose it in future.
    So minixo you say that youve seen some guys abusing/using commands for fun...............then go report m8..........or maybe you want to join that circle you are talkin about ?

Ive heard also some stories tonight, about people(legends) doing "fun" stuff yesterday, but since I wasnt there, cant confirm if its legit or not.
    So If I personally see someone doing this kind of crap even if hes solo on server there will be punishments.
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. minixo

Member User
    13/26

I have already reported them to marius. And what you heard about yesterday was true.

13. Smexy

Server Admin VIP
    23/26

D R A M A

Smexy
    This message by Smexy has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
  14. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

this is what happens when no one serious is around the server.... no offense minixo.... i have seen you in the past doing a good job but i agree with harsh.... when i join and he is there server is 5 stars well at least when i was around..... idk what's going on with people being toxic right now.... what is the reason? admins and helpers are not at night and starting having fun at night? trying to provoce someone or destroy the server? what is the main goal? seriously some toxicity is caused by too much "confidence" behind a screen.... example: i say that minixo is noob and watnots and he is shit leader.... now imagine one day that minixo finds me and beats me or hacks my steam account.... my point is stop being toxic retards and act more mature.... for god's sake some of you are about my age or older and act like kids.... this is why people don't join our server

15. Shiro

13/26

For once in my life I gree with minixo. The punishment might be *harsh* but considering how many times monsieur was warned, was muted before is it even a surprise? Also seriously, wiebe I know you are friends but how about letting him ask for unmute himself. The toxicity is for admins to analyse. Wiebe and monsieur you both know that minixo doesn t respond well to jokes and that s one thing that annoys everyone at him so saying those stuff looks like provoking in my opinion. 1-2days ago I was leading gris, I was mother zm so I was leading from spec, monsieur joined and ask if anyone leads and I said I am unofficialy since I don t have beacon, he started speaking over me *so he leads*

16. Wiebe987

Member VIP User
    25/26

well because he can't login to his account. I personally think that everyone should get a warning first even though he had multiple times a warning before. IK he can be very annoying but he can also be chill and today he was very calm and I was here the toxic one trying to lead ze_CV_Castle_siege. You should know on 2unlimited that I was the toxic one. I always ragequited screamed, said ppl are stupid etc. (remeber wild his map yesterday?). I was the faggot. But I got out of it. For people that don't know (some ppl know) I was admin but I lost my admin because I was too toxic. After a long discuss I got admin back. Since then I was less toxic (i'm still a bit toxic but who cares). I believe Monsieur can make that same evolution.

edit: he just made a new account

#16 Wiebe987, Oct 30, 2018
  17. MonsieurViande

Member User
    3/13

About my point of view i'll just say one thing, i have to admit as everyone knows already that i am surely one of the most toxic guys ever and feel free to trust me as well, since a long time i am trying to reduce this toxicity, i probably can't change that side from me and still, i perfectly know i deserve to be muted since a very long time ago maybe permanently as well. But still i have this big chance to not be permanently muted for now and now i am really trying, even more than earlier trying to be very less toxic guys, as i said, it's up to you to trust what i'm actually saying and i also perfectly know that the number of the persons who have a good opinion about me are very not very much, like, a little number of persons to be simple. So, to be simple i agree with u like i need to be muted since a long time ago or like i agree also on the fact that i am very toxic compared to other people that's the truth. And to respond to Shiro, u weren't especially here to judge what precisely happened at the moment so maybe that time i wasn't the guy which did a mistake (for the first time i admit it), who knows ? And secondly, i also have to tell u like on gris, i asked u if u were leading, but the fact was that at the moment, u weren't like leading that much like u weren't really saying enough things to tell them what they clearly have to do, i mean i judged like u weren't leading very well for them so i decided to take the lead at your place, maybe i shouldn't but i did it and u said the truth, and still i think i leaded well, it's all i think. Up to you to give ur idea about what i just said guys.

18. Shiro

13/26

When you joined we have beaten stage 1 already and stage 2 was running smoothly. How tf did u decided I wasn t leading well??? Also you had your chances since viktorski perma mute. No one cares if you are toxic in your group of friends, but stop being like this to pretty much everyone.

• Like text Like text x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. ⒼⓊⒸ✜ Marius

Titan
    145/153

Considering that you have been muted at least 20 times since you play on the server and you haven't changed your behavior it's time to leave you permanent mute, a person like you won't learn from his mistakes, be careful because your next step is perma ban people like your will destroy this team and server and we don't want this. topic closed

• Like text Like text x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Not Not x 1
    • List
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.