1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmute/Ungag request

Discussion in 'BAN APPEALS' started by Monsieur Viande, Aug 9, 2018.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
View Users: View Users
  1. Monsieur Viande

Member User
    40/51

Name: Monsieur Viande
    STEAM ID: STEAM_1:0:197103266
    URL Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354472260
    Admin who muted/gagged me: Viktorski
    Mute time: 200 days
    Gag time: Perma (i think)

So, in first, Viktorski muted me for the next reasons, i'm "talkactive too much" and "toxic too much", that's what he thinks, maybe he doesn't like me (anymore) or stuff like that but that's not the subject. I'm the type of guy who's leading everytime he can, who's talking that much because of course i need to talk to lead everyone, i have to admit i also get easily mad because of the bad players, the bad item users and stuff like that who are making us loosing everyrounds easily. I have to say that i still have to change that "dark side" of me as fast as possible. I can also admit that he was right to mute or gag me, but look at the times please, isn't that a little bit abused ? Even from Mr Head-Admin ? I think yes, obviously cuz i'm the guy who get that so, i'll not stay without doing anything.

If i need an unmute/ungag, that's simply cuz as i said earlier, i'm one of the biggest leaders on the server, i know like everymaps, everything on ze mod, i'm, without being narcissic, probably one of the best players that ur server get since the beginning of it. And i also play ze only on ur server i don't like the other ones they suck, so i'm a really active guy on it. I can say something as well to Viktor especially, if u want a server where people is listening, trying their best to win anymaps, a server where there will be more and more good players, don't ever mute me or the type of guys like me, i'm just trying to win and i'm ALWAYS doing my best to win, i still remember that abusive restrict of 1 month from u as well, don't do that stuff to me man, except if u want ur server to be only full of noobs bro'.

I don't have any proofs or anything who can make my request easier to get but if i can say one more thing, i'm talking to Viktorski only, before u were a good friend mate, u thought same about me i still have the messages dude, but here u gone way too far, and little by little u're gonna make the server full of noobs more and more, it's not i don't like u but for my point of view, u're the type of admins who aren't making the server better about the "skill side", just that.
    Thanks to take note of my request and good continuations Mr Admins.

#1 Monsieur Viande, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  2. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

well i havent been active but i can tell you that Vik doesnt mix personal problems with his admin job.... still i'm surprised you got gagged and muted since i remember you lead.... and you know how to lead... i remember you lead gris. plus vik is one of the most "soft" admins on server..... i don't know what to say more since i havent been active.... but still i'm surprised you got that punishment cuz you are a good leader... at least from what i remember when playing with you

3. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    65/77

Let me explain this - You are one of the MOST toxic people which i have seen in this server . The first time when you joined this server , you were not only insulting the players , but you have also broken the rule , for killing your teammates with item ( special material which can help to the team ) .

When i came back in the server , why do i see ? Same thing - you were toxic again , calling people ''idiots'' , telling them '' shut up noob '' , etc.
    That's why i decided Once again , to mute you and gag you for a long long time , so you can actually think about yourself and your way of talking to the people . Understand that this is not a place where you can just sit and insult or disrespect every player .

So you declare that you were leading ? Okay - let's say that this was true . How were you leading ? Were you trying so much to win the maps that you forgot to act like a human and started screaming to everyone to focus ?
    Were you insulting and telling to everyone to stop talking and to listen to you only so you can win the map ?

I can say that those questions of mine are rhetorical , so you don't have to answer to them .
    Did you read your sentence ? That's the hint right here - Getting easily mad - Do you understand that this means that you haven't even explained to those ''bad players'' how to play or how to be more careful ?

That's another way for you to say that you can easily get mad and start blaming and insulting everyone , and acting like a toxic player .

Another hint that you are still toxic and you haven't even tried to fix your problem or at least to apologize to the people .
    "Don't even mute me or the type of guys like me - I am just trying to win and i am always doing my best to win " ?
    People like you who are toxic , know only to blame , telling the people that they are ''noobs '' as you say and being a tryhard ( professional toxic player ) - Those are the people which should be muted and gagged for being unfriendly and for insulting , and having fun over the other people .

Friend ? With you ? I only accept it you because you were lonely and need it someone to calm you . Friend is a strong word - You are only a person which i have seen before .

Second - The job of the admin is not about playing some hard and skillful maps . The job of an admin is to :

1. Help to every player if he / she has a problem about the server or any specific command in our server .
    2. To prevent toxic behavior and unnecessary insults from one player to another
    3. To entertain the players with fun stuff , such as : Making jokes , having friendly conversation about anything ( except racist and not family - friendly chit chat ) , playing any kind of map with the team and keeping the player motivated .
    4. To report any kind of a bug or a problem to the other admin , to the Head admin or to the Owner .
    5. To inform every player about the new changes in the server in case there is one .

By the way - if you even try to say that you are not toxic now , please do not lie . Look what i found when you were playing in the server once :
    Your name as a insult ( For me obviously )
    Scroll down and you can find one of your names as : " Unfuckingrestrict me then idiot "
    About the skillful player - If you want skillful players , then there are two options :
    1. Find them
    2 . Make them

You can choose one of those options .

About your mute and gag - They will remain and PLEASE KEEP IN MIND -- YOU HAVE LIMITED TIME ON YOUR MUTE AND GAG , MEANING THAT YOUR MUTE AND GAG WILL EXPIRE . YOU ARE NEITHER MUTED OR GAG FOREVER .
    PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND .

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #3 Viktorski, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  4. Monsieur Viande

Member User
    1/13

I perfectly knew that was bullshit to try to get an ungag/unmute from u, many admins told me to try but u're still one of the worst persons i've ever met bro', i'm not rude or anything but the thing is for sure that for u'll stay forever one of the worst guys, u're lucky i can't prove what i'm saying cuz who cares about proofs anyway ? Still the time of the punishment is still a little bit excessive i guess but yeah, i'm going to wait don't worry i have all my time, nice play Viktor u won the battle but the war will be mine mate, i'll not be anymore mad or anymore angry, i'll even reduce my toxicness just to be kind ya know but still all u said is only bullshit and a little bit lies as well but when i don't have proofs i'm not gonna talk bout it anymore still, good luck i'm going to be a kind guy now cuz i simply need to lead, i'm a good leader as i saw, and some people still need me to be leading and waiting for the punishment is my only way to get what i want and what they want, cuz with a guy like u that's like useless to try, i shouldn't even come u're the worst guy dude, still good luck mate u'll see me again don't worry the battle will be mine i'm a warrior bro' I DON'T ACCEPT THE LOOSE U CAN'T WIN AGAINST ME I'M NOT JOKING U'RE EZ FOR ME VIKTORSKI SO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ AND I'LL NOT EVEN CHANGE MY REPLY I'M NOT A P*SSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I'M GOING TO DESTROY U WITH MY INCREDIBLE SKILL U'RE SO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

5. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

war? easy mate its just 200 min... plus if you apologize properly you can get unmute gag mate dont be that guy.... calm down dude.... there's no need for "wars" and "drama" and threats

6. Viktorski

Viktorski Head-Admin
    Super-Moderator
    65/77

Your whole message can be used as a proof Monsieur .
    few words later , we see the almost the exact same message repeated , meaning that you are probably lying about that

You are acting as a child and that does not help you in this situation at the moment .
    If you acted more mature , more responsible , you could have easily apologized , not to me , but to everyone who was insulted . By doing that you could have a bigger chance to remove your mute and gag , but instead you choose to act more inmature .

Now , let me remind that you before you joined our server , i was warned from few people that you are toxic player , who was disrespecting and offending other players from different servers . I will not mention the names of those players who told me that information, but i can only tell you that they are from France and let's say that they were "friends" with you .

Understand that i am not that kind of a person who will act with his emotions , when he works .
    I muted you and gagged for a good reason and did it for the people , not for myself .

i am just asking myself - Why are you writing this :
    Why are you going to be kind NOW exactly ? Do you understand that you are saying " Yes , i was toxic even when i was here 1 year ago in the server , yes i was insulting , offending , disrespecting the people "

----> This message is edited it , because , i found another evidence - Monsieur , when i found my proof , i just didn't know what i could even say .
    Please take a look at that

So , you don't have proofs ? Well , i found that and i couldn't believe it as well - You have been muted a lot of times and one of the mutes ( or it could be a ban ) is from the OWNER himself .
    I mean - Do you realize what that means ? Not only that - Check your other mutes , with the 30 minutes . Those are from other admins .

So , are you still going to tell me that you are not toxic and that you are a good leader ?

If anyone wants to say something - Please share or if you want you can try to find evidence , so you can protect Monsieur .

This thread will be removed tomorrow !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #6 Viktorski, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  7. Monsieur Viande

Member User
    1/13

Yes i'm a kid and i don't give any single f*ck to what anyone can think bout me, i'm so toxic and i admit it, still i'm trying since a long time to be kinder and more calm but ya know, when u're a frenchie who reached the summit of the csgo art, i'm getting easily tilted by the guys who are failing everything, i'm like a genius who can't accept the loss and i'm not joking about that Viktorski i'm telling u the pure honest things, u weren't able to understand what type of guy i really am, like everyone u're the type of persons who are judging people like from their first appearences, that's so cancer to check that u're like almost everyone there, but nice i don't need to apologize cuz that's useless, i know i'm trying to be kind and u're free to trust what i'm saying but still, i'm not gonna apologize to u or anyone cuz i don't need to, and also, they're not forced to accept my excuses and even if i say "sorry" or stuff that will be useless cuz i know nobody's gonna accept my excuses, i don't care i'm gonna play alone now i'm not gonna talk i just hope u'll find a very good leader cuz u lost the best one ehehehehehe. U can remove the thread now, don't expect anyone to come and "protect" me that will not happen i don't need anyone bro' ahahahahahahahaha

8. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

lost the best one? well leading is not about being the best at leading but to motivate abd give hope to others... like vik does.... even when people fail he still understands it.... i'm sorry mate but you're a good leader but not the best leader... in fact nobody is the best..... some are just very good at their job....

9. Smexy

Server Admin VIP
    23/26

Baguette Faguette :BrokeBack

• Love Love x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

Nah honestly though mate you need to take something or two from me as I've never had problems with anyone so I must be doing something right viande so don't push so far that it becomes world war 3 on the forums as other people seem to have beef with other admins so just help out by not causing more arguments please thank you and bless you all.

11. minixo

Member User
    3/13

You can't be the best personality/leader/player in the server if you don't know how to manage your self while interacting with other players. If you are leading good and you are active doesn't mean you will bring anything out of your mouth you want. You are extremely toxic when admins are not present in the server and i have witnessed it, Plus you are racist as well. What you got is what you deserved, And ofcourse you should know that you are not supposed to say stuff which is against manners. Do you remember how toxic you were about viktorski in surf vortex? I dont wanna repeat those words because they were entirely abusive. Before the mute, you used to chill in the server with out caring about things to say or not to say. Those who have powers, are selected to purify the environment of server from unacceptable things, We call it rules.We don't care about friendships when it comes to the disrespect of rules. You have got alot of warnings already. You have got evidences of what you did.If you are really a nice person then why other players reported you and why did you get muted? Playing and having fun in the server is not the only thing we care about.There is a difference between joking and pessimism, You need to know about that. Not everything is taken as fun or joke.Try not to beg for the unmute because it is not unjust. We never do something wrong against anybody, We always warn before our reactions. We use our powers when we are supposed to use. You have to wait for your mute time to complete or accept what the head/owner decides over this unmute appeal.

• Like text Like text x 1
    • List
    #11 minixo, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  12. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

minixo for president :D (dont let him talk though XD he needs a new mic)

• LMAO LMAO x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. kingkaschte

Member User
    20/26

just perma ban him already we dont need people like these.

14. GeT_TaZeD

Member VIP
    40/51

I would like to say let me see if I can teach him the way give me some time and if not then its your option but let me try first anyway to see if I can, I'm quite good at these things.

15. 月の vesso

Server Admin VIP
    40/51

Now lets be real here, you are a classic example of a skilled but toxic player viande. Even I remember muting or restricting you at least a couple of times during my days. When I first read your unmute request I was like "this is an old player and I can relate to the enraging feeling of leading to no avail where people simply don't listen or care". In fact, I was even planning to ask Viktor to reduce the sentence maybe to a couple of weeks as a gesture of good will due to you being an old player on the server.

But after reading your future messages I noticed that his action was right and you are beyond redemption, feeling no remorse, no guilt or not planning to improve your temper issues. At this point I have no choice but to agree with Viktor and his judgement if not even proposing a more severe punishment such as permamute. You are a good player (well, saying "the best player or leader" would be overzealous) but you are narcissistic, toxic and quick tempered which is a really bad combination. I sincerely hope you can dial things down and come back.

Ps.: You are such a malaka Smexy...

16. Yoshimitsu Banana

Member User
    23/26

sometimes you creep me out with your words and maths :D dude how you do that? ahahah anyways i think the best solution is already done.... it's up to him to change his attitude