Vector Helper Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2018
United Kingdom
Nickname: Vector
Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:150067018

For how long are you playing Zombie Escape? I've been playing for 2 years but on GUC for 1 year

What do you think about the community? Best community with a bunch of awesome people

Why do you want to become a Helper ? Help out the server when the admins are busy/not available

(Optional) Your favourite thing in this life ? Fish and Chips

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
just if not everybody saw my message :
update: some people asked me if helper /admin applications will be opened again and i said yes! So lets see if some people would want to apply and please when you comment on helper /admin app dont just say yes cuz you know him........... 1 , 2 sentences is enough to say why you want him to be helper /admin
Back to the topic :
Active player , saw him helping other people / trying to lead big maps.... Would be great to have him as helper cause of now i lost count who is helper and not , sorry

Feb 14, 2019
Éire ❤️
As a member I'm not sure if Its my place to comment but I had thought vector was already a helper/admin which is surprising, very active on mic to help, sometimes lead but that's due to others already leading.

Smexy

Server Admin
Apr 29, 2017
Abu Dhabi, AE
+1 to our beloved Vector because i love him when he go justin bieber mode!

Aug 17, 2017
Belgium
Of course ! Why not our mascot as an help ?

Mar 31, 2019
Thought he was already admun since, when I first join the sv (few weeks ago), he helped me and other guys a lot with commands and with his leading xD

Status
Not open for further replies.