Status
Not open for further replies.

VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
Mar 15, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
Nickname: VIRTUS Pica
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:420121424

1.For how long are you playing Zombie Escape?

I m playing from 4 years . On Guc I m playing from 2 years or more (maybe). On this server I was HELPER, ADMIN, SENIOR- ADMIN, and HEAD-ADMIN
So yes, i m back to help the server and I will spend a lot of time playing on guc. Let's bring the server again în TOP 5.

What do you think about the community?
I CAN SAY A LOT OF GOOD WORDS AND ALSO I CAN WRITE A BOOK ... but nobody will read this .

Why do you want to become a Helper ?

Ofc , i'm back to help the server. So why not?

(Optional) Your favorite thing in this life ?

HARSH.

VIRTUS PICA

Super-Moderator
Mar 15, 2017
Bucuresti, RO
I test yesterday the admin commands .
"You dont have acces for this command" something like that....

月の vesso

Server Admin
VIP
Nov 14, 2017
Germany
Interestingly enough I also don’t have access since 2 months now, and I simply assumed it was removed due to inactivity but I still appear as admin on forums.

I was planning to reapply in the future when I am done with thesis and the new house when I finally have more time to spare. However this topic made me unsure if I am still an admin or not, considering Pica apparently lost his access as well.

Jan 5, 2017
, BG
@vesso Many people lost their access due to inactivity which is normal. But if you decide to come back Im sure that Marius will be more than happy to add you back, same for the others that lost their access as well. Just like Ana got his back and now Pica will get his 2.

its_wxyz

Server Admin
Jun 21, 2017
Ostan-e Tehran, IR
oh yea i remember you, welcome back noob :p

p.s: vesso what i think is, if you back and active you have your old access. (access = activity + trust)

Status
Not open for further replies.