Whats wrong with GUC ???

Apr 25, 2020
were playing shroom map (totaly not overplayed...) lost FOUR (4) fucking times TO THE SAME BOSS !!!
people are to dumb to rtv.
admin dont use rtv.
admin dont start a fair vote to change map.

Again whats problem of guc admins??? change the maps when its so pointless to play, or you got some better opinion ???
You guys are reading this but zero comments because none cares we all love ze_shroomforest_overplayed especially after losing first stage 4 fucking times!!

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2019
Dimitri i didnt see this what you are talking about but when its really pointless and most of the people wants to forcertv i do and i believe that others aren't dumb. However i didnt play that shroomforest with you and right now my acces was removed for inactivity which im sorry about but still you cant just forcertv every map. Forcertv should be used wisely and not forcertving every map just beacause you lost some times of course in some situations it is needed. I dont want to play really overplayed maps where you cant beat a single round but alot of people wants which idk why but i cant forcertv just beacuse of one person. If you dont like the map and alot of people wants to play it and dont do RTV just go afk and wait until there is a better map with better players.

Apr 25, 2020
Dimitri i didnt see this what you are talking about but when its really pointless and most of the people wants to forcertv i do and i believe that others aren't dumb. However i didnt play that shroomforest with you and right now my acces was removed for inactivity which im sorry about but still you cant just forcertv every map. Forcertv should be used wisely and not forcertving every map just beacause you lost some times of course in some situations it is needed. I dont want to play really overplayed maps where you cant beat a single round but alot of people wants which idk why but i cant forcertv just beacuse of one person. If you dont like the map and alot of people wants to play it and dont do RTV just go afk and wait until there is a better map with better players.
1: I dont really think any of the admins are "dumb" i just said that because this pissed me off.
2: Nobody will forcertv "every map"
3: Ofcourse you cant just change a map because you personally dont like it.

Basically what i would do, (just some examples)
When we play 30 secconds map or similar ones like boatesacpe or atix panic, and lost it 3 times i wouldnt waste another seccond and immediatly open a VOTE to give people choice if they want to change RIGHT NOW or KEEP PLAYING, there is no need to forcertv as i see it. Players can always have a vote and majority will decide. (60+ %)

If we played maps like darksouls, frostdrake, deadcore, after 4 or 5 attempts on the first stage i will start a vote, because four or five lose in first stage is bad. (team not ready)
There is a diffrence between "keep trying" and "wasting time"
Sometimes it takes a while for players to learn map but they finally make progress.
Some other time it is a total waste of time because the team is TO BAD and does NOT make any progress EVEN after multiple attempts on first stage.
Admins job is (or atleast, SHOULD BE) to make this choice.

There should be some general new server rules like low player maps can be changed by the admin at any time because they know what they are doing and played zombie escape more than 90% from the other players that have no or less experience with the gamemode, and medium or hard diffculty maps should ALWAYS AT ANY TIME be VOTED to change (forcertv) and if the majority 60% + choose to change, so the admin will forcertv.

Forcertv can also depeend on the player amount. For example if theres 16 (and below) players on server i suggest the admin is free to change it anytime.
If theres 16+ players the admin cant make a choice because of his own opinion and has to open a vote.
Fair for anyone, or is it not ??? Never understood why voting is used so few times, totally underated...

When i created this thread it was because, if players just listen and buy a negev BY SIMPLY TYPING NEGEV IN CHAT which is really easy for any human with fingers on his hands... so we could kill the boss on first attempts and everyone will be fine. (stage completed)
But sad reallity is diffrent. Actually players are to stupid to type negev in chat. They really are. So imagine how pissed off i am when we lose stage one on the same boss 3 times because some idiots cant even type 5 letters in the chat. Its ridiculous and disgusting - wasting my any everyone elses time. (stage failed x3)
So in that case what can an admin do? Yeeeesssssss type fucking forcertv or start a god fucking damn vote. How hard can it be?? why do you even have staff-access??

So the fact that normal players are (sometimes) to stupid to type 5 letters in the chat, or are (everytime) to stupid to NOT GO IN THE BOSSROOM in darksouls map, THIS FACT that they are so silly in the brain, what does it tell you?
For me it tells me that (staff team - admins) are expirenced players whit ALOT more playtime and for this reason THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DO AND THEY SHOULD ALSO KNOW WHEN THEY CAN FORCE A MAP OR START A VOTE TO CHANGE THE MAP.

Really sad i have to explain all this, but i dont think people from guc can understand me otherwise.
GUC should do a test, only member rank and above have access to nominate (and/or vote) maps.
I remember sometimes when map score was like 0 - 10 up to 0 - 14 ........... subnormal
And one last thing, when the server crashes to axtis panic, forcertv when 3 maps have been nominated, OR tell me one regular player who isnt tired of this **** map.

Last edited:

sh8les

User
Apr 8, 2020
ppl just like to play the same maps that they know so that they don't die oh look he died there goes RTV ffs man you were unlucky we all have been there where you died on a stupid thing like props, mishear, trolled etc. but how can we tell them that they cant spam RTV on every map they vote for yes they vote for it 3 min in the game nah this map is bad RTV CAN WE SORT THIS OUT. We lose good maps and a loot more if this keeps it up pls admins what can we do to make every one happy and not this right now

this is just me thinking this is the prob that we need to fix first.
thank you for reading this lets make it all better

Nov 1, 2019
Dimitri i get you i get that you are tired of it i am too. But the majority of people are f2p players and dont know what is good and what is bad which leads for not typing negev in chat or wining a round. I also dont want this to happen but when more people just wants to play the map which is pointles... i dont start a vote beacause it would just do nothing if they really want so much to play it let them and just wait until they get that its pointless.

Apr 25, 2020
Dimitri i get you i get that you are tired of it i am too. But the majority of people are f2p players and dont know what is good and what is bad which leads for not typing negev in chat or wining a round. I also dont want this to happen but when more people just wants to play the map which is pointles... i dont start a vote beacause it would just do nothing if they really want so much to play it let them and just wait until they get that its pointless.
Yeah let f2p rule the server, i should propably quit ze anyways.

Nov 1, 2019
Yeah let f2p rule the server, i should propably quit ze anyways.
Im not telling you to leave ze or to f2p rule the server its just that there is so much people that just wants to play the map and when theres so much they will play it again and again and if i would forcertv it i would forcertv every map. Of course when the sv is full or something there is good maps but when its not you cant beat even 1st level of shroomforest. But when you cant beat that you wont probably beat anything else. Beacause of players that dont know how to type /negev or negev in chat or how to left click. Or even just beacause there isnt eenough players.

odin

User
May 7, 2020
were playing shroom map (totaly not overplayed...) lost FOUR (4) fucking times TO THE SAME BOSS !!!
people are to dumb to rtv.
admin dont use rtv.
admin dont start a fair vote to change map.

Again whats problem of guc admins??? change the maps when its so pointless to play, or you got some better opinion ???
You guys are reading this but zero comments because none cares we all love ze_shroomforest_overplayed especially after losing first stage 4 fucking times!!
its a free game bro anyone can download and join game you will find always new player that dont know what to do and how to jump but about people fail rounds there airaccelerate whene people bhop they can go fast and its bad here we are not playing bhop server so better low airaccelerate or remove bhop plugin if admin using it willb e good server and full most of time cuz there no hard lag im bhoper too i can go fast but hope admin make iairaccelerate low

Melenadem

User
May 19, 2020
Can I contact Administration?
I'ts important.
Thank.