WHY CS GO clients crash for people on map change and while playing them?????

Dec 18, 2017
Ukraine
This is not my post originally , im just pasting it here so people know why they get crash on some maps.... All credits goes to: Reduct , Vauff and Syuodous. These maps crash not all the time and not to all players... but crashes from these maps happen

Since the launch of the new CS:GO UI update (Panorama), many ZE players have been experiencing client-side crashes during map change. Thanks to both Syoudous of Mapeadores and Vauff they have uncovered a bit of a recurring pattern that seems to be contributing to these client-side crashes.

Basically, he has found a collection of maps that were compiled in a way that seems to cause clients to crash (not all the time) after the Panorama update. We will be removing these maps temporary until we can get a HDR compiled version of it in hopes of significantly reducing client-side crashes.

LDR Maps to be removed 100% temporarily until recompile (GUC MAPS ) :

ze_clara_civitate_v3
ze_darker_ruins_v1
ze_defense3003
ze_electrical_factory_b3_d
ze_facility_escape_7b
ze_Fat_house_escape_v1_0_6_c
ze_ffvii_malgo_reactor_vb2_2f
ze_Pipeline_escape_v2_1
ze_forestbunkers_v1_b3_e2
ze_infested_industry_v2_b10_ps_b3
ze_infected_sewers_v6_1_1
ze_Knightmare_v1_1
ze_kororinpa_v1_7
ze_L_The_Lower_v1_8f
ze_L_The_Medium_v1_6
ze_lost_v1_1
ze_luck_matters_v3x
ze_magic_ship_fix_pm5
ze_misaka_b3_9
ze_m_the_final_b6
ze_mission_1943_fix2
ze_mountain_escape_snow_v5_4
ze_moon_shadow_legend_v3_5
ze_paul_test_a6
ze_panic_escape_v3_2_e5
ze_Paranoid_Rezurrection_v11_9_ps14
ze_rainbow_factory_v2
ze_revolution_part1
//ze_rizomata_a44
//ze_rizomata_b43
ze_ripsuhdude_v1_6
//ze_R_W_B_V3
ze_seano_see_a1
ze_shaun_of_the_dead_b1_2
ze_sky_athletic_adv_v9_10
ze_suchirifu_v3_1
ze_sonic_cityescape_beta1919_810
ze_Story_of_L_part2_v2f
ze_tloz_stone_tower_temple_v1_4
ze_undertale_g_v1_3
ze_undertunnel_escape_b5_csgo

For some of these maps mappers are already doing hdr versions, for other maps people of ze community are doing fixes and finally for the rest of the maps i am not sure if there ever will be hdr version of the map , so if you want to volunteer and recompile a map in hdr mode please contact Wild Banan! ( i am myself will be doing hdr fix for 2 maps because original mappers wont do them )

Last edited: