ZE Binds - Faster play

its_wxyz

GUC Legend
Jun 21, 2017
Ostan-e Tehran, IR
Hello,

some people dont know about the binds, and how helpful they can be in a very hard situation or can help you to be faster at the start of game (Binds mean you press a special key to reach your goal).

i post some important binds that i use right now, copy each one you want use and past it in consol, copy them separately.
also you can change the key you want to press, just change the yellow key and replace it with your desire key, i use my right side of keyboard.

bind "KP_END" "say !guns"

bind "KP_DOWNARROW" "say !molotov"
bind "KP_PGDN" "say !he"
bind "KP_LEFTARROW" "say !ztele"
bind "KP_5" "say !hide"
bind "KP_RIGHTARROW" "say !music"
bind "KP_HOME" "say !stopsound"
bind "KP_UPARROW" "say !tp"
bind "KP_PGUP" "say !sm"
bind "KP_MINUS" "say !p90"
bind "KP_PLUS" "say !negev"
bind "KP_ENTER" "say !bizon"
bind "KP_SLASH" "say !kevlar"

keys of right side of keyboard from first to the last binds are: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Minus, Plus, Enter, /.

and you can see all server commands here, and bind them:
Server commands

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017
Brussels Capital, BE
Thanks for the list! I should really start binding keys instead of frenetically typing !he and !molotov while reloading x)
What could also be beneficial is binding !kevlar (some maps don't give it out by default but it's generally useful when there's environmental damage, such as in most boss fights).

Aug 14, 2017
France
*Clears the voice*

I suggest this command

alias "zombie" "connect 95.172.92.196:27015"

After that, just type "zombie" on the console, to be instantly connected on your favorite server :3

EDIT :

To apply these binds, I made two files. One called zombie_on and the other called zombie_off
which contains this:

Unbind "KP_END"
Unbind "KP_DOWNARROW"
Unbind "KP_PGDN"
Unbind "KP_LEFTARROW"
Unbind "KP_5"
Unbind "KP_RIGHTARROW"
Unbind "KP_HOME"
Unbind "KP_UPARROW"
Unbind "KP_PGUP"
Unbind "KP_MINUS"
Unbind "KP_PLUS"